Propane Tank Installation in Connecticut
With Levco’s propane tank installation service, you get peace of mind knowing that your equipment is installed efficiently and safely. Following NFPA 58 code, Levco’s service technicians make sure to place each propane tank carefully and keep the customer’s needs and safety in mind. Whether you use propane for small appliances like a stovetop or propane to heat your whole house, Levco can do it all!
Levco’s Recommended Propane Tank Installation
While many propane tank sizes are available, Levco recommends having a single 120-gallon propane tank or multiple 120-gallon propane tanks installed over larger tanks. 120-gallon propane tanks are relatively easy to move around, if necessary, can be hidden out of sight, and can be used for just about any application.
From swapping out an existing tank to installing a new propane tank from scratch, Levco’s team can easily help you through the process. Schedule your service by calling us at (203) 533-8249 today.
What You Can Expect from a Propane Installation Service from Levco
- Get in Touch with Us: Once you reach out to us, our team immediately gets to work to understand what you’re looking for. Understanding how you currently use propane or what you are looking to use propane for is a key indicator of what size tanks you need and where the tanks can be placed on your property.
- Provide Our Technicians with Pictures: We can provide quotes for most jobs by having the customer provide pictures of the area, any existing tanks already on the property, and the equipment the tanks are connected to. Having the customer provide Levco with pictures speeds up the turnaround time for installation. If you prefer Levco to visit your property to take a look, we can do that!
- Scheduling and Installation: After our team clearly understands what you’re looking for and what options are best for your property, we’ll immediately send you the necessary paperwork and will work with you to schedule an installation date. Most installations occur within one to three weeks of initial contact with us.
- Lifelong Partnership: Levco is not a “set it and forget it” company - we are there for all your propane needs. After your installation is complete, Levco provides automatic propane delivery and whatever you may need to keep your tank in optimum condition. By providing you with all the safety details and consistently checking in, Levco goes the extra mile to ensure our customers get the most out of their propane usage.
What Can Propane Be Used For?
Curious as to what you can install a propane tank for? Look no further, we have you covered:
- Whole-House Heating
- Hot Water
- Pools and Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Living
- Stovetops and Other Cooking Appliances
- Space Heaters
- Garage Heaters
- Commercial Applications
- And so much more!
Leasing Vs. Purchasing a Propane Tank
Most homeowners prefer to lease a propane tank from a reputable company so that they don’t have to be responsible for the large upfront cost of purchasing a tank with installation. While leasing a tank often comes with small rental fees, these are nowhere close to the large upfront cost of purchasing your tank (it can usually take 3 or 4 decades to break even!). Additionally, when your leased tank needs replacing or work needs to be done on it, the company who owns the tank will take care of all the repairs.
Rely On the Experts at Levco
Levco’s team is uniquely positioned to help propane users throughout southwestern Connecticut with all their propane installation and delivery needs. If you’re unsure about propane regulations or looking for a reliable and competitively priced company, look no further than Levco!
“We have used Levco for over 20 years and they have always been reliable, fair and professional.”- J. P.
I’ve never had any issues with Levco as their staff (office, techs, delivery drivers, etc) have all been great. Highly recommend.”
“This is the type of guy that makes Levco stand out! Highly recommended!”- Wenyi L.